Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How long to get your pinterest grow well?

milaclest_
Just visiting

I was wondering about this since I found it's not easy to get views and followers

1 Kudo
5 Replies
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @milaclest_ ! It personally took me 9 months to a year to begin growing in the way I wanted. You're right; it is very hard to get follows on here. So I don't focus on that metric so much.

3 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @milaclest_!  I love that @hellohomegirl shared her experience with you. It's definitely consistent with what I've seen over the years as a Pinterest Educator. Every account is different, but I use this as a VERY loose expectation... 

I generally say it takes at least 3 month of consistent pinning (on a profile that you set up and optimized properly) to start to see traction on Pinterest. (This means you start to see growth in impressions, really.) 

Then it usually takes my students and clients around 6 to 9 months to start to see things like significant follower growth, website traffic, email list growth, etc. 

After a year, people who've been consistent usually look back and say, "Yayyyy! I'm so glad I did this! I'm really starting to see snowballing results." 

Pinterest is a "slow burn" for sure. But it's worth it! 

I also usually advise people to think of it more like Google or Youtube - not social media. If you started a brand new Google SEO or Youtube strategy, you would expect that it would take time. Same on Pinterest. 🙂 

I hope this helps! 

3 Kudos
milaclest_
Just visiting

@hellohomegirl @JanaOMedia thank you so much for sharing your experience and advice! That's really inspiring me to continue my Pinterest journey 😊

2 Kudos
solondecor7666

thank you so much i start new accout bat i connot get impration mam i work every day on my this account i hop in three months i get impration thanks for shair your expriance.

0 Kudos
solondecor7666

do daily work and under three manths you will get impration

0 Kudos