Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How long after meeting Creator Rewards requirements to see the Earn Badge?

drawanimal
Just visiting

Hello,

I’ve posted my third idea pin today for the last 30 days and have met all Creator Rewards eligibility requirements.  I don’t see the Earn badge yet in Creator Hub, and I was wondering how long it takes to show up? (Or if there is something additional to do, or is it just automatic?)

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @drawanimal. We are not certain exactly how Pinterest is currently bringing new people into the Creator Rewards program - but it does not appear to be automatic right now.

So even if you meet all the eligibility requirements (including saves, followers, and being in the United States - more details at the link below), you may not automatically see the Earn Tab. 

It sounds like you are familiar with the eligibility requirements, but I'll link there here just in case: 

https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/creator-rewards 

This is the best info I have right now! I hope it's somewhat helpful. 

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
2 Replies
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @drawanimal. We are not certain exactly how Pinterest is currently bringing new people into the Creator Rewards program - but it does not appear to be automatic right now.

So even if you meet all the eligibility requirements (including saves, followers, and being in the United States - more details at the link below), you may not automatically see the Earn Tab. 

It sounds like you are familiar with the eligibility requirements, but I'll link there here just in case: 

https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/creator-rewards 

This is the best info I have right now! I hope it's somewhat helpful. 

3 Kudos
drawanimal
Just visiting

Ok, thanks!

So it sounds like there is nothing more to do than just wait for the Earn tab to appear? (If it ever does)

Thanks!

1 Kudo