Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How do I earn money on Pinterest?

ra7078706
Just visiting

What is paid partnership ?

How can i contact with brands?

How pinterest get help to earn money, the way and its procedure?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestIvania

Hi @ra7078706 and welcome to the Community! 😃

The paid partnership tool is a feature that lets you tag a brand you have a sponsorship or branded content relationship with. 

This tool is a way to disclose any paid branded relationships directly in your Idea Pins! Before using it, make sure that the brand you are tagging is on Pinterest. These partnerships should be already established by the creator and brand outside of the platform. 

Check out our Help Center article and this Tuesday Tips post in our community for more information on how to use the Paid Partnership tool. 

Let me know if you have any other questions!

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
4 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @ra7078706 and welcome to the Community! 😃

The paid partnership tool is a feature that lets you tag a brand you have a sponsorship or branded content relationship with. 

This tool is a way to disclose any paid branded relationships directly in your Idea Pins! Before using it, make sure that the brand you are tagging is on Pinterest. These partnerships should be already established by the creator and brand outside of the platform. 

Check out our Help Center article and this Tuesday Tips post in our community for more information on how to use the Paid Partnership tool. 

Let me know if you have any other questions!

2 Kudos
seerat_Nabi096

Yes I will 

0 Kudos
naomivenuss_
Just visiting

I understand the info; but what if there’s a whole bunch of varieties of different topics I want to post on Pinterest is that possible or do I have to stay with one niche and one specific company I use on a daily ? 

0 Kudos
HolyCraftUk

How can I work with sponsor?

0 Kudos