Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How do i monetize my account in nz

kaurgunn6

Hey guys!! I have been on Pinterest for about 3 years and I think I have a pretty good follower count and views, but I desperately need help to monetize it. I have been trying since so long but haven’t been able to. I’m currently based in New Zealand please help me out if you can.

thank you

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @kaurgunn6! Welcome to the PBC!

At the moment the best way for you to monetize your audience on Pinterest is our paid partnership tool, that’s currently available in New Zealand and in over 30 countries. 

You can also check out our business site article to learn more about how to make money on Pinterest. We’re launching the Idea Pins product tagging tool to all business accounts in the U.S. and UK and will continue rolling out access over the coming months to international creators, so keep on eye on our latests updates for more news! 😉 

Let us know if we can help you further!

0 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @kaurgunn6! While @PinterestFernanda's answer is awesome, she's just really talking about on-platform monetization. There are lots of ways (off-platform) that creators monetize, too. 

I recently wrote this reference post, all about how people make money using Pinterest: 

https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/conversations/earning-money-as-a-pinterest-creator/td-p/37790 

Maybe it will give you some good ideas! 

0 Kudos