Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How do I create a board?

qoops1
Just visiting
Labels (3)

Hi-

I am new to Pinterest, and I cannot find a viable solution to creating a board on the business account. Would someone please reply?

Thank you.

-Bonnie Lieberman

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@qoops1 

Hi Bonnie 👋 Glad you made it to the PBC!

I read your post and am sharing the most straightforward way to Create A Board for your business account.

On your Business Account Main Page - Click the Saved Tab

Click The Saved TabClick The Saved Tab

Next, when the page opens, click the + sign at the bottom of the page on the right side, then choose Board.

Choose the + sign then choose boardChoose the + sign then choose board

Lastly, Give your board a name and remember to keep it secret until you are ready to make your board live on Pinterest Note - only you will be able to see this board; you can toggle whether to keep the board secret or not; that is entirely up to you. I encourage pinners to keep their boards secret until they are ready to go public.

Name your board, click to keep it secret then click createName your board, click to keep it secret then click create

Thats It! Please also consider reading a post I wrote on Tips When Creating Boards On Pinterest 📌 

I hope this helps you, and if you have other questions, please come back and share them here in the community.

Lisa

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
3 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@qoops1 

Hi Bonnie 👋 Glad you made it to the PBC!

I read your post and am sharing the most straightforward way to Create A Board for your business account.

On your Business Account Main Page - Click the Saved Tab

Click The Saved TabClick The Saved Tab

Next, when the page opens, click the + sign at the bottom of the page on the right side, then choose Board.

Choose the + sign then choose boardChoose the + sign then choose board

Lastly, Give your board a name and remember to keep it secret until you are ready to make your board live on Pinterest Note - only you will be able to see this board; you can toggle whether to keep the board secret or not; that is entirely up to you. I encourage pinners to keep their boards secret until they are ready to go public.

Name your board, click to keep it secret then click createName your board, click to keep it secret then click create

Thats It! Please also consider reading a post I wrote on Tips When Creating Boards On Pinterest 📌 

I hope this helps you, and if you have other questions, please come back and share them here in the community.

Lisa

2 Kudos
reister86

Thx for giving me the right answer, right away. Several YouTube channels on boards and couldn't find anyone saying to click on the SAVED link. THX Again!!!

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@reister86 

Your Welcome.

Lisa

0 Kudos