Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How can I take advantage of my million monthly views that I have?

Manu_rar
Just visiting
Labels (4)

Necesito saber algunas recomendaciones de como sacarle provecho a las visualizaciones que tengo, que me ayuden por favor, gracias.     

I need to know some recommendations on how to take advantage of the visualizations I have, please help me, thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestFernanda

Hi @Manu_rar, welcome to the PBC! 

The single biggest thing you can do to drive traffic and engagement to your profile. See below for a few tips to get you started, and be sure to check out our thread on
creative best practices to hear from other creators in the community. 

📌  You can find more information on how to target your audience in this article. 

📌 I also suggest you read our article focused on the 5 main tips on how to grow your audience with your content on Pinterest

📌 Now, if you are looking to understand how the Pin's distribution works, and what you can do to improve your performance on our platform, I suggest you read this one here

If you fancy, we also have a Spanish Community! 😉 

Give us a shout if you have any questions! 

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
2 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @Manu_rar, welcome to the PBC! 

The single biggest thing you can do to drive traffic and engagement to your profile. See below for a few tips to get you started, and be sure to check out our thread on
creative best practices to hear from other creators in the community. 

📌  You can find more information on how to target your audience in this article. 

📌 I also suggest you read our article focused on the 5 main tips on how to grow your audience with your content on Pinterest

📌 Now, if you are looking to understand how the Pin's distribution works, and what you can do to improve your performance on our platform, I suggest you read this one here

If you fancy, we also have a Spanish Community! 😉 

Give us a shout if you have any questions! 

2 Kudos
Manu_rar
Just visiting

Muchísimas gracias en verdad.🙏🏼🙏🏼

1 Kudo