Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Hello! I am new here.

ShopFromHeart
Just visiting
Labels (3)

Hey can anyone gimme idea what to do and how? 

2 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @ShopFromHeart, and welcome to the Pinterest Business Community! 🙂 

For new members, I would recommend checking out our Community Welcome Guide to learn how to get started. If you want to know how to become an engaged community member and learn more about our offerings, check out our How you can get involved article. I’m sure you’ll discover a lot of resources and peer-to-peer support that’ll help you find success on Pinterest!

You can count on the PBC to help you with questions about the platform, best practices, product updates, and so much more! You can tag the PBC Team for any community-related questions, feedback and event inquiries.

We hope you find the community useful! Give us a shout if you have any other questions.

1 Kudo
arianaa0515

Hello! I have been posting Pinterest content for a few months now, but have recently seen an increase in views. I am struggling to understand promoting my account correctly, and my posts can be very hit or miss with views.

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @arianaa0515! 😊

Here is an interesting thread from @JanaOMedia that can encourage you to work on your account and build your audience. 

I hope this helps. Give us a shout if you need anything!  

0 Kudos