Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Getting Ready for Black Friday

AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Hi Community!

I've been busy due to Holiday Sale Season, we were working hard on our advertisements and posts as a team. After doing deep researches I would love to share some key points that you should consider while preparing Black Friday.

- Do your research first, depending on your small business first you have to do research, what other small businesses are doing? That will give you insights if you don't know where to start.

-In many ways, being a small business is an advantage during the holiday season. Is there something you could easily customize for your best customers, or those who shop during Black Friday? For example, we are gifting Cute Glitter Socks to custumers who bought our Crystallized Bling Shoes.

-Put yourself in customers shoes, what would they need? Go through your older messages and check, what your customers were asking you, checking your older feedbacks also will help you to analyzie their needs.

-There are a lot of different ways to have an impact on Black Friday, but it would take a huge budget to be able to do all of them. Instead, decide what goal is most important to your business, and then choose the tactics that will help you achieve that goal.

- Do it with love. Whatever you do, do it with love, customers will be returning to you if they see how much energy and love you put on your business, They will be more than happy to contribute your smal business.

Good luck all of you on the big sale event! Hope it was helpful. 🙂

4 Kudos
5 Replies
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Glad to see you back Sophia, missed you! Sounds like some good advice there my friend 😊

1 Kudo
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Love the tips, @AmericanoCrystals!

I agree these are great suggestions. I especially loved the idea of going back to previous messages to make sure you weren't missing something your customers needed or suggested that you haven't thought of yet. 

I wish you all the best this holiday season! 

-Tabby

1 Kudo
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Hey!

I missed all of you, too!

1 Kudo
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@simplepinmedia Hi!

Yes, we have to build connections with our customers. Thank you!

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AmericanoCrystals great advice Sophia, as always!! ❤️ 

0 Kudos