Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Following

emrycrouch
Just visiting

Hi all! Is anyone else having an issue following people? I have been trying to follow people all day and it's not letting me/doesn't show on my account. Any ideas? Am I trying to follow too many at once?

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @emrycrouch , welcome to the PBC!

I'm not having this issue myself, but I've seen several other creators mentioning this after following multiple accounts in a certain period of time.
Pinterest has alerts and systems in place to avoid bots from having spammy activity within the platform.

While it's totally fine to follow creators you are interested in, if you are following many different accounts in a row, the alert may go off and prevent you from following right away. Usually it resumes after a few hours or in the next day.

It's simply a way to encourage people to engage, enjoy the platform and each account they follow, instead of just following. Take your time and enjoy the content!

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
4 Replies
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @emrycrouch , welcome to the PBC!

I'm not having this issue myself, but I've seen several other creators mentioning this after following multiple accounts in a certain period of time.
Pinterest has alerts and systems in place to avoid bots from having spammy activity within the platform.

While it's totally fine to follow creators you are interested in, if you are following many different accounts in a row, the alert may go off and prevent you from following right away. Usually it resumes after a few hours or in the next day.

It's simply a way to encourage people to engage, enjoy the platform and each account they follow, instead of just following. Take your time and enjoy the content!

I hope this helps!

1 Kudo
emrycrouch
Just visiting

That totally makes sense, thank you! That is actually a really great idea to prevent spam. I appreciate the help and response!

0 Kudos
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@emrycrouch , you are most welcome!

0 Kudos
svncniz

Hi,

Me too. Please help me about follower.  My nick name is Yona . User name svncniz . 

0 Kudos