Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introducing myself!

mariuxidesouza
Just visiting
Labels (1)

Hola!!! I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.  I am Mariuxi De Souza and I share workouts, fitness tips and healthy lifestyle inspiration! I would love to connect with other creators within the same niche! I have been finding hard to connect with other creators and create a community to inspire and support each other on Pinterest, so I hope this message gets the ball rolling!

I'm so excited to be here and looking forward to connect!

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
saidwasuge
Just visiting
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@mariuxidesouza, hello! Welcome to the PBC! 

Let me be the first to welcome you here. So glad you found us.

I am a Pinterest strategist supporting health and wellness creators, so I follow lots of great creators in that niche - and now I follow you! (Just followed you, as your subject matter is interesting to me - love fitness content!) 

Pioneer @bodymindmood (Lisa) is also in the wellness space, so I know she'll chime in to say hello! 

And one of our amazing Pinterest staffers @PinterestJazmin mentioned recently that we may start a special chat for wellness creators, so that may be coming down the pike, and would also be a great way for you to connect with like-minded creators. 

Here's a list of some resources to review to get up to speed on the community. If you take some time to read them, you'll be best situated to navigate and get the most out of your time here! 

• Getting Started - Code of Conduct and details on how to build your community profile and respond to a topic/thread. 
  • Looking for Support? Check out our conversation sections to ask questions and get help from the community! (Creator Conversations)
  • Articles section for relevant resources including knowledge base articles and product information (Creator Articles)
  • Stay up to date in our blog section! relevant announcements or news. (Creator Blog)
  • Introduce yourself! Join this thread to introduce yourself and start getting to know other community members.

Enjoy! And welcome again! 

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@mariuxidesouza @JanaOMedia 

Hola Amigas 👋

Thank you @JanaOMedia for tagging me its much appreciated🙏

I am really glad your here @mariuxidesouza I followed you I really love your content - I have admittedly taken a break from creating content in the gym (ruins my workouts) I am a Fitness Coach | Trainer Cert. in my 10th year for ladies in their 40 | 50  but creating all the same changing the type of content hoping to change peoples mindsets around fitness | wellness in a positive way.

Please keep coming to the community and participate there are a lot of great people here in the community.

@PinterestJazmin hope to hear more about Special Chat for Wellness.

Lisa

0 Kudos
saidwasuge
Just visiting

Fitness health and welness

0 Kudos