Here's how to get more engagement on Pinterest:
- Encourage your audience to save your content: Engage your audience by including a call to action for them to save and follow. The more your ideas are saved or your account is followed, the more your content will show up across Pinterest. People on Pinterest feel even more invested in your content when you engage through comments and takes.
- Add context to your Pins: When you add the right text to your Pins, more people will discover them. Add a description, title or link to your Pins, choose a strong thumbnail for your videos and save your content to a relevant board. If you’re creating Idea Pins, you can list ingredients or instructions and tag relevant topics.
- Use different Pin formats: Idea Pins, video or static Pins are all ways for you to connect with your audience. You can easily upload your content to Pinterest, or create something new in the app with our native publishing tools. Review your analytics and Pin Stats to see what your audience is saving and engaging with the most and create more of that.
- Create Pins in your audience’s language: Depending on your location and what language your content is in, your Pins can be distributed differently. For example, if you want to reach a French speaking audience but your Pins are in English, you may not get as much engagement as Pins that are in French.
- Create trending content: Discover trending searches with Pinterest Trends to identify topics on the rise, the top search terms and topics or find seasonal changes to create relevant Pins. The search bar or the creator hub are other places to discover trending content. Pins last forever on Pinterest and high quality, relevant Pins can continue to resurface seasonally.
Please 'accept as solution' if this answers your question.
Thanks and good luck.