Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Drastic Drop in Rewards for May?

afrostylicity
Just visiting

Hello all! 👋🏾

I just checked out the Creator Hub and noticed that the rewards for May are significantly lower than they have ever been. I am wondering if this is the new direction Pinterest is taking, or if it's just a system glitch. I'm hoping the latter is true.

Has anyone else noticed this? 

7 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lounnashalimxl
Just visiting
0 Kudos
8 Replies
afrostylicity
Just visiting
1 Kudo
humblelovingsouls
Loves to help

Yes, it is so low and some of the goals are hard to reach in 1 months time. Maybe they are running out of money. 

2 Kudos
afrostylicity
Just visiting

It's pretty  discouraging. Sigh. 

1 Kudo
elizabethashleykelsey
Loves to help

I just saw this and am stunned. Talk about discouraging! And on top of that, apparently people are having more pins disapproved than approved for challenges. 

2 Kudos
afrostylicity
Just visiting

@elizabethashleykelsey right? My jaw was on the floor when I saw the May rewards. I agree that it is so discouraging! 

2 Kudos
Wellermegs13
Just visiting

At least they gave you guys the chance to earn something - you got this! Based on my stats from previous months I could meet those goals, but they still won't let me join the Rewards Program. Honestly I'm about to give up on Pinterest 😩

0 Kudos
afrostylicity
Just visiting

@Wellermegs13 fingers crossed that they will let you in soon. I heard that they're slowly opening up the program to more creators. Hang in there. 

0 Kudos
lounnashalimxl
Just visiting
0 Kudos