Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Do you have any suggestions for adding new followers?

xoxopresent
Just visiting

I'm trying to integrate into pinterest. I don't know how to increase fans or interact with others. I don't have many pin views. Maybe I need to find some strategies! Can someone help me? I will be very grateful!!

Here is my homepage: https://www.pinterest.com/xoxopresent/_created/

Hope someone can help me, if I have anything to help you, please let me know!

3 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@xoxopresent Hi 👋 Glad you made it to the community!

I read what you posted and thought I would share some ideas I have (no Pinterest Expert) just what I have experienced.

I went to your profile love some of the pictures that you have posted.

So, a couple of things that might help:

Consider verifying your website - I noticed it does not have a check mark beside your site, having your site verified by Pinterest can really help your Pinterest Cred👈

Consider using a username that is a little more consistent with your business | brand - something that people will remember that is makes people want to learn more about what you do what you sell

Keep anything you pin that is Personal on a board that is Secret that only you can see - we all pin things that are Personal but if your using a Business Account you might want to keep your Personal Pins | Likes separate from your Business Pins | Likes. This really is so that people who visit your profile don't get confused about what you do and what your business is.

Have you considered getting access to Story Pins? I noticed you have Pins that are video and show what you do - If you have ideas and tips about Gifts | Presents | Inspiration why not share them using Story Pins  Request Access To Story Pins

If your a Merchant consider becoming a Verified Merchant on Pinterest
👉There is a process involved but when your ready it certainly is a good option and really help your business - I am not a Verified Merchant but I have heard from other Pinterest Users | Members how great the program is.

Always Pin High Quality Images | High Quality Videos to Pinterest - Try to stay away from using other peoples images and video. There are lots of great programs & apps to help you create amazing stuff consider Canva it is free to start and you can subscribe if you like, Adobe Spark this is a subscription based service but worth considering, Unsplash this is a service where you can use images for free but I believe you will have to create an account, Vimeo this is a video creation service there is a free trial and then you would have to subscribe to continue using it and the last service I can suggest which I recently started using is clipchamp this is also a video creation service. Some of these companies have partnered with Pinterest so integration of images and videos is really easy and smooth. I use all of these and others .... I am an App Consumer always looking for something new that works with everything else.

Pinterest Ads this is something I use on a regular basis and they have been really helpful when it comes to driving traffic to my profile my site and helping my analytics - if you are able to use these please do consider them.

I hope the above tips will help you and try not to get discouraged Pinterest is something that takes time to build up it really is not like other Social Media - surf around Pinterest and get ideas after all that's really what this platform is all about sharing ideas.

Lisa

If this answer solved your question please click Accept As Solution below.

View solution in original post

4 Kudos
6 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@xoxopresent Hi 👋 Glad you made it to the community!

I read what you posted and thought I would share some ideas I have (no Pinterest Expert) just what I have experienced.

I went to your profile love some of the pictures that you have posted.

So, a couple of things that might help:

Consider verifying your website - I noticed it does not have a check mark beside your site, having your site verified by Pinterest can really help your Pinterest Cred👈

Consider using a username that is a little more consistent with your business | brand - something that people will remember that is makes people want to learn more about what you do what you sell

Keep anything you pin that is Personal on a board that is Secret that only you can see - we all pin things that are Personal but if your using a Business Account you might want to keep your Personal Pins | Likes separate from your Business Pins | Likes. This really is so that people who visit your profile don't get confused about what you do and what your business is.

Have you considered getting access to Story Pins? I noticed you have Pins that are video and show what you do - If you have ideas and tips about Gifts | Presents | Inspiration why not share them using Story Pins  Request Access To Story Pins

If your a Merchant consider becoming a Verified Merchant on Pinterest
👉There is a process involved but when your ready it certainly is a good option and really help your business - I am not a Verified Merchant but I have heard from other Pinterest Users | Members how great the program is.

Always Pin High Quality Images | High Quality Videos to Pinterest - Try to stay away from using other peoples images and video. There are lots of great programs & apps to help you create amazing stuff consider Canva it is free to start and you can subscribe if you like, Adobe Spark this is a subscription based service but worth considering, Unsplash this is a service where you can use images for free but I believe you will have to create an account, Vimeo this is a video creation service there is a free trial and then you would have to subscribe to continue using it and the last service I can suggest which I recently started using is clipchamp this is also a video creation service. Some of these companies have partnered with Pinterest so integration of images and videos is really easy and smooth. I use all of these and others .... I am an App Consumer always looking for something new that works with everything else.

Pinterest Ads this is something I use on a regular basis and they have been really helpful when it comes to driving traffic to my profile my site and helping my analytics - if you are able to use these please do consider them.

I hope the above tips will help you and try not to get discouraged Pinterest is something that takes time to build up it really is not like other Social Media - surf around Pinterest and get ideas after all that's really what this platform is all about sharing ideas.

Lisa

If this answer solved your question please click Accept As Solution below.

4 Kudos
thecasaverdecompany
Just visiting

Hey @xoxopresent, I'm new too and very much still finding my feet with Pinterest, thank you for posting the message, as the advice below was really useful to read! Just gave you a follow now, hope your Pinterest journey goes well. Cheers, Em

3 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@thecasaverdecompany Hi 👋 glad you made it to the community.

I am really glad the info I posted was helpful to you and to @xoxopresent 

If you ever need anything else please do come back to the community and post any questions or comments you have - there are lots of people here on the community that can help when you need it.

Lisa

3 Kudos
xoxopresent
Just visiting

Hello!   @thecasaverdecompany I have gained a lot of kindness in pinterest, and you are one of them! I'm paying attention to you, too! The color of your board is very uniform, which makes people feel comfortable! I hope your pinterest goes well! thank you!😀

2 Kudos
xoxopresent
Just visiting

@bodymindmood Hi!This is my first time to speak in the community. I'm a newcomer. It's touching that someone will give me some advice seriously!! 😀I will seriously look at your opinion, I also pay attention to you! Just as you offer kindness to me, I also thank you! Thank you for your serious reply to my question! Everything goes well for you!

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@xoxopresent thank you for such kind words. I am very glad that it helped you and I hope it goes well for you too. 

If you have other questions or want to contribute here on Pinterest Business Community I think it would be nice.

Lisa

0 Kudos