Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Discovered I have 4.0k monthly views today. What’s my best next step?

tifftwal
Just visiting
Labels (3)

Hello! I just discovered that I have 4.0k monthly views on Pinterest and I really want to see how I can grow my account and possibly work with others. I don’t have a lot of followers and I’m not sure where to start! 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Qun_Jay
Just visiting

Hello!!based on my experience, you have to be consistent in the content you post,feel free to share your ideas because there's someone out there who will benefit from it.Then your analytic will equally help you know more about your audience. That will increase your monthly views and of course your followers as well. But getting a million monthly views and few thousand followers don't just happen like magic,it takes time but with consistency you will get there. And also know how to engage your audience as well.. 

1 Kudo
beboldwithkatah
Loves to help

Yeah celebrating you! Have you considered going live? That's helped me and I've really been enjoying it. Pinterest also has opportunities to submit your pins etc. to be featured in different ways. I was able to get on the today page which was also super helpful. Here's the link to submit pins for February https://editorialmonthlytrends.splashthat.com/?utm_campaign=25a546&utm_medium=2023&utm_source=31. They also host events that can open you up to a new group they have etc. If you're not on their email list get on it so you can be updated. Good luck! 

1 Kudo