Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Digital Advertising in United States

rileybeans
Just visiting

Hi, how to promote my digital advertising business in united states?

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @rileybeans! There are varying strategies for using Pinterest to promote a service-based business. My personal favorite is to create content that leads interested people to access a lead magnet - and get on your email list. 

You're a marketing person, so I won't avoid the "lingo" with you! :))))  I believe Pinterest is a great way to get your content seen by people who are NEW to you - and already searching and interested in your topics. So, in that sense, you could call it quite "top of funnel." << lingo alert! 🙂 

So getting people onto your email list - where you can then nurture them and have all kinds of other conversations - is a good strategy for service-based businesses. 

I hope that helps and gives you an idea to explore! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @rileybeans! There are varying strategies for using Pinterest to promote a service-based business. My personal favorite is to create content that leads interested people to access a lead magnet - and get on your email list. 

You're a marketing person, so I won't avoid the "lingo" with you! :))))  I believe Pinterest is a great way to get your content seen by people who are NEW to you - and already searching and interested in your topics. So, in that sense, you could call it quite "top of funnel." << lingo alert! 🙂 

So getting people onto your email list - where you can then nurture them and have all kinds of other conversations - is a good strategy for service-based businesses. 

I hope that helps and gives you an idea to explore! 

0 Kudos
rileybeans
Just visiting

Thank you for your guidance. I am currently learning how to promote my outdoor digital menu boards in the United States through the Pinterest business. Your suggestions will be helpful for me. I hope it works for me.

0 Kudos