Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creator Rewards “Earn” hub suddenly showing zeros…anyone else?

MeganHStudio
Posts regularly

Hello! 
My Earn Tab is suddenly showing 0 approved pins and 0 estimated earnings after consistently showing increasing numbers throughout the month. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? 
thanks! 

1 Kudo
5 Replies
acaketoremember
Loves to help

Yes, a few of us are so you’re not alone! Must be another glitch, i assume it will reset at some point.

1 Kudo
actionjacquelyn
Just visiting

I'm glad we have this space to confirm the glitches. Yes, I'm seeing the same 0 on the account. @PinterestGabby do you need us to fill a ticket for this? Thanks! Maria

2 Kudos
MeganHStudio
Posts regularly

I agree, it’s nice to get confirmation of glitches. And Yes! That would be helpful to send in a ticket. I did send an email  to the Creator Rewards group, but I know they’re probably swamped with questions. Thank you! @MeganHStudio 

0 Kudos
TaystfulLiving
Posts regularly

I’m also experiencing this. I reached out to Support and they stated that they are aware of this issue and they are trying to fix it. My zeroes appeared Wednesday evening. Very frustrating seeing as how the end of this months challenges is Monday and not knowing if it will be rectified by then. @PinterestGabby are there any updates on this issue?

2 Kudos
MeganHStudio
Posts regularly

Thank you for sharing what you heard from support! Hopefully they can identify a fix. 

0 Kudos