Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creator Rewards: Changes in the Terms and Conditions?

freshpinscreators
Posts regularly

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share a few things that changed in the Creator Rewards' Terms and Conditions and Requirements.

To be eligible:

• Have at least 250 followers (before it was 1000)
  • Have created at least three Idea Pins in the last 30 days. (It used to say just 3 idea pins)
  • Have 150 saves of your published pins in the last 30 days (totally new)
  • Be a legal resident of, and located in, the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (before it said you must be located in the US)

Terms of Service:

• Eligible User Content must be (i) wholly original; (ii) must not have been previously published on Pinterest or submitted for any other program/promotion; (before it said it must not have been previously published elsewhere)

Have you noticed any other changes? 

Thanks

Maria Laura Luna Broilo - Follow me on Pinterest - Read my Latest Blog Posts

7 Kudos
6 Replies
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

Thank you for sharing! I had not seen that. 

1 Kudo
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@freshpinscreators 

That's interesting. Would this apply to new creators for the program? The 150 saves in 30 days can be brutal!

I can see the requirement to be a resident being added because people could simply change the location just to join the program. 

0 Kudos
freshpinscreators
Posts regularly

@terezatoledo Yes, I understand that it's a requirement "To be eligible for the Creator Rewards program"

1 Kudo
itspamdel
Just visiting

Interesting! I wasn't planning on posting any idea pins this month but I'll make sure to with the 3 idea pins requirement so I'm not missing out on future creator rewards! Thanks so much for bringing this to everyone's attention. 

1 Kudo
freshpinscreators
Posts regularly

Hi, @itspamdel I am not sure if it's a requirement once you are inside the Creator Rewards because it's under the "Before you get started" section. 

3 Kudos
HandledbySofia
Just visiting

Hi, @freshpinscreators thank you for sharing! To clarify it's 150 saves of published pins in the last 30 days and not necessarily 150 saves from the idea pins published in the last 30 days. I have a potential client wanting to be in Creators rewards, and this is how she explained it to me. I am not yet experienced with Pinterest Creator Rewards so I'm researching before starting working with her.

0 Kudos