Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creator hub button missing

jadalynn004
Just visiting

My creator hub button is missing? Just wondering if this is a problem for anyone else? And does anyone know how to fix it?

1 Kudo
4 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@jadalynn004 

Hi Welcome to the PBC!

I read your post and YES other people have had similar issues with the Creator Hub Button.

I would suggest clearing your caches on your devices and restarting the app.

Ensure you are running the latest version of the Pinterest App on your devices.

If the above doesn't work and the button is still missing then I would definitely contact Pinterest Support and file a ticket with them as they would be able to offer support on this issue.

I hope this helps you.

Lisa

@PinterestSupport 

1 Kudo
anyapmc

Pinterest has not replied to my messages. I haven’t gotten the creator hub button and I’m kind of worried. Should I do anything l?

0 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @anyapmc @jadalynn004, to access the creator hub, you’ll need to have a Pinterest business account, have created at least one Idea Pin and be logged into the Pinterest app on your mobile device.

To get to the creator hub:

1. Log into your Pinterest business account on your mobile device
  2. Go to your profile
  3. Tap Creator hub 

To learn more about the Creator Hub please check out our Help Center article. Hope this helps!

1 Kudo
anyapmc
I already have a business account and over 25 idea pins. Unfortunately still no creator hub butting underneath my profile. Is there any information that you could provide me? I’m pretty active posting around 5-10 ideas pins a day and I feel that not having this creator hub button will set me back. Thank you for your time please email me back when you can.
Thank you,
Anya
0 Kudos