Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creator Fund

mijasophia

Hello all,

So, it says that I am eligible for the creator fund that is supposed to be happening. Do I want until August 1st to apply or will they reach out to me the 1st? Should I have received an email when I became eligible?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi, @mijasophia! Welcome to the PBC! 

If you are referring to the Creator Fund health and wellness creator cohort that is open now for applications, all the info (and the link to apply!) is here: 
https://creatorfundhealthwellness.splashthat.com/ 

(Note applications are closing August 3, 2022 at 9pm PDT.) 

But I think you may be referring to Creator Rewards, which is a different program. Here's some 411 on that program: 

Additionally, here's some helpful  info about how the two programs are different: 

Are the Creator Fund and Creator Rewards the same? 

No! The Creator Fund and Creator Rewards are two different programs with their own set of criteria and requirements. 

How is Creator Fund different from Rewards?

The Creator Fund is a 5-week program focused on educating and teaching creators form underrepresented communities how to succeed on the platform. Creator Rewards is a program (in beta) for creators to earn money for creating original Idea Pins in response to monthly reward goals created by Pinterest. To learn more about Creator Rewards click here: https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/creator-rewards

What Do Creator Fund participants receive?

Participants receive $25,000 in the form of a cash grant, equipment and ad credits in addition to resources and hands-on learning sessions with industry leaders and experts.

What are Creator Fund participants required to do?

First and foremost, learn and create! We do require participants to sign an agreement, commit to five virtual educational sessions and create content as part of the Fund. We also host weekly office hours that we recommend participants attend.

When is the Creator Fund application period?

The application period for this cycle is July 25, 2022 9am EDT through August 3, 2022 at 9pm PDT. 

As a reminder, Creator Fund cycles will be announced quarterly giving creators more opportunities to apply!

Where can I learn more about the Pinterest Creator Fund?

Check out this article here.

I hope this gives you the answers you came looking for! 🙂 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
1 Reply
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi, @mijasophia! Welcome to the PBC! 

If you are referring to the Creator Fund health and wellness creator cohort that is open now for applications, all the info (and the link to apply!) is here: 
https://creatorfundhealthwellness.splashthat.com/ 

(Note applications are closing August 3, 2022 at 9pm PDT.) 

But I think you may be referring to Creator Rewards, which is a different program. Here's some 411 on that program: 

Additionally, here's some helpful  info about how the two programs are different: 

Are the Creator Fund and Creator Rewards the same? 

No! The Creator Fund and Creator Rewards are two different programs with their own set of criteria and requirements. 

How is Creator Fund different from Rewards?

The Creator Fund is a 5-week program focused on educating and teaching creators form underrepresented communities how to succeed on the platform. Creator Rewards is a program (in beta) for creators to earn money for creating original Idea Pins in response to monthly reward goals created by Pinterest. To learn more about Creator Rewards click here: https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/creator-rewards

What Do Creator Fund participants receive?

Participants receive $25,000 in the form of a cash grant, equipment and ad credits in addition to resources and hands-on learning sessions with industry leaders and experts.

What are Creator Fund participants required to do?

First and foremost, learn and create! We do require participants to sign an agreement, commit to five virtual educational sessions and create content as part of the Fund. We also host weekly office hours that we recommend participants attend.

When is the Creator Fund application period?

The application period for this cycle is July 25, 2022 9am EDT through August 3, 2022 at 9pm PDT. 

As a reminder, Creator Fund cycles will be announced quarterly giving creators more opportunities to apply!

Where can I learn more about the Pinterest Creator Fund?

Check out this article here.

I hope this gives you the answers you came looking for! 🙂 

1 Kudo