Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creator Fund Question

belay_bunny
Just visiting

I applied for the Pinterest Creator Fund for health and wellness when applications were open. I'm a plus-size bisexual rock climber, and I think this is a great opportunity for creators to grow and learn!

I haven't heard back from Pinterest regarding my application status. Does anyone know when I can expect to hear back, or if I can expect to hear back at all if I wasn't accepted? I remember reading when applying that I would know 2 weeks after the close of applications. It has passed that day.

Let me know if anyone has any insight!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @belay_bunny , welcome to the PBC!

It's great to hear that you've applied for the Creator's Fund, it definitely is a fantastic opportunity!
I don't have any inside information or contact to share with you. But I did apply to a previous round. I was not selected and didn't receive any response regarding the status of the application.
These are new programs and I'm sure Pinterest is developing the process as we go.
Give it some time, if you feel like you need, contact the Pinterest support help desk, but I'm not sure they would have that information.

Wishing you the best luck!

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
3 Replies
belay_bunny
Just visiting

If anyone has a contact I can get in touch with about this subject, I'd appreciate that too!

0 Kudos
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @belay_bunny , welcome to the PBC!

It's great to hear that you've applied for the Creator's Fund, it definitely is a fantastic opportunity!
I don't have any inside information or contact to share with you. But I did apply to a previous round. I was not selected and didn't receive any response regarding the status of the application.
These are new programs and I'm sure Pinterest is developing the process as we go.
Give it some time, if you feel like you need, contact the Pinterest support help desk, but I'm not sure they would have that information.

Wishing you the best luck!

2 Kudos
belay_bunny
Just visiting

Dang, I wish they would at least send out an email to the people that didn't make it for some closure 😞 Thank you for responding!

1 Kudo