Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

content writing tips

contentworks
Just visiting

Hi, My name is Kalyani and my profile board is content writing tips and I love to help freelance writers and newbie content writers navigate through the journey of creating content and writing content through my board content writing tips 

Please follow me and motivate me to push me to achieve beyond my potential. Looking forward to your support.

3 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
keiramc04
Just visiting

I would suggest linking your Pinterest account to your account on here so that it's easier for people to view your account. You can go to My Settings, then in the Personal section click on Personal Information and add your Pinterest username so that it shows up on your Business Community account

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
6 Replies
keiramc04
Just visiting

I would suggest linking your Pinterest account to your account on here so that it's easier for people to view your account. You can go to My Settings, then in the Personal section click on Personal Information and add your Pinterest username so that it shows up on your Business Community account

3 Kudos
contentworks
Just visiting

Thank you for the response. Did that.

3 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Great tip @keiramc04 ! Thank you for sharing this!

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Welcome to the community @contentworks ! I wanted to add to what @keiramc04 said, take a moment and introduce yourself here, we would love to know about you and your goals here on Pinterest!

3 Kudos
contentworks
Just visiting

Thank you @michaelbliss , I have done that by following the link.

2 Kudos
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

@keiramc04  Hi! I’m so glad that you put this suggestion out there as I’ve recently noticed that many PBC profiles aren’t directly linked to the users Pinterest profile. This is an A+ tip for sure! 

2 Kudos