Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

[Call to action] Share your thoughts!

PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (1)

pexels-miguel-á-padriñán-1111372 (2).jpg

Hey community!

Our team is always looking for ways to improve the community. We’d love to hear your thoughts on having specialized community groups based on interests/industries – such as lifestyle, food/drink, health & wellness, etc.

If you would like to see this implemented, please kudos this post 👍

If you have any feedback on this or anything related to groups, let us know in the comments! 👇

Thank you. We appreciate your help!

54 Kudos
28 Replies
chewablestructures
Just visiting

This is a great idea @PinterestJoan! I'd love to join a food group and a video group.

1 Kudo
WifeandMotherof2kids
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestJoan ,

Fantastic idea!

1 Kudo
michelasharon_
Just visiting

I love this idea!

1 Kudo
jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I love that idea so much as there are creators making content for business to business and business to consumer so industry would help a lot in that!!

1 Kudo
InspiredIsI
Just visiting

Hey 😊,

The idea itself sounds REALLY nice. 😄 
Maybe we can make it so that you have to make a request to get into a group, or that there is a maximum number of group members.
So that one does not lose the overview. 

Let me know what you think 😊

2 Kudos
PolkaDottedBlueJay
Just visiting

I love working within my niche. It's always fun when someone "gets" what you're saying.

2 Kudos
beboldwithkatah
Loves to help

Oh yes I love this idea! Would make it super easy and quick to discover what I am looking for. It would also help connect with others in the same niche. 

1 Kudo
beboldwithkatah
Loves to help

Hey! @chewablestructures I hope you're well. I see you have a signature under your post and was curious how you add this? 

2 Kudos
chewablestructures
Just visiting

Hi @beboldwithkatah, hope you are well too! On the top right of the menu bar click on your profile photo, select my settings, personal, personal information. In the signature box you can add your details. Hope this helps. 

3 Kudos
beboldwithkatah
Loves to help

Super helpful. Thank you!

2 Kudos