Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

business account suspended

selbk494
Just visiting

Can someone please help me. My business account was suspended and I tried to appeal it but they denied me again. I sent in another request. Is there anything I can do to get it back? I read the guidelines and I don't know what it was that got me suspended and all I get is an automated response. I want to know what I did and I will take the steps to fix it. I am so upset, my blog website is linked to my Pinterest business account. I worked so hard to have the followers that I have and I would hate to start all over again. Can someone please let me know if there is anything else I can do?

Thank you!

edit- I am reposting here because I think I posted previously in the wrong discussion. 

1 Kudo
6 Replies
selbk494
Just visiting

my account name was youreverydayslay

0 Kudos
IntoHomeDecor
Just visiting

How you get to know that your account is suspended? did you get any message from pinterest?

0 Kudos
selbk494
Just visiting

Yes, I received an email from Pinterest. 

0 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@selbk494 

Hi there welcome to the PBC!

I read your post and I am sorry that this is happening to you but you have from what I can see taken the right steps to resolve the issue.

While you are sorting out your account with Pinterest there are a couple of things you can do to offset any confusion amongst your followers and viewers - you can let your followers and viewers know what is happening by adding some information to your site and other social media accounts. I have added a link to a  post that I responded to recently and I think you may want to have a read if you are unable to get your account back Create a replacement business account? I am sharing this with you because I truly do understand the stress and uncertainty of what has happened with your account.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Lisa

1 Kudo
selbk494
Just visiting

Thank you for responding. Still no luck, I appealed again and have not gotten another response. It is just very upsetting. I am going to take your advice and create another account and hope that they might eventually give me my original one back. After reading the post I feel a little better, I was really stressed about the fact that my website was tied to it. Thank you so much for your help. 

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@selbk494 

I agree with you it is very upsetting and unsettling to say the least.

I'm really glad that the post helped you a .... little bit some comfort in knowing you are definitely not alone sometimes can do wonders.

RESET is honestly the best way and as I said it can help you to look a little harder at the strategy you want to use and create with.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

Lisa

0 Kudos