Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Being a full time Creator

elizabethashleykelsey
Loves to help

Hello friends!

My name is Elizabeth ( in case we haven't met/chatted) and I've been on Pinterest pretty much since it started. I have about 50K followers and run a number of engaged group boards. 

While in the past I focused on using Pinterest to generate traffic to my blog ( or any posts I've created), I'm now hoping to put my energy into creating content on the platform, ie making Idea Pins.

I was invited into the Creator Rewards program about a month ago and am loving it so far! 

I was wondering: is the Creator Rewards program going to be a long-term thing? I really hope so!

2 Kudos
6 Replies
Farmingandgardening
Posts regularly

it definitely will be. pinterest is trying to grow and they have alot of stockholders and executives pushing for growth. they have a unique way to grow so i like them more then other social medias thats why it took them longer to make a creator fund id say. they wanna do it in an inclusive way. i think right now its just in beta because they are trying to make sure they roll out w good program for the whole community when its available to everyone to apply and also globally. 

2 Kudos
SpaceGIVEAWAY7
Just visiting

Thanks for your post....I will follow you in Pinterest. I am a new one in here, My humble request to you...pls help me to grow up my profile........

Faisal

0 Kudos
aryaksunil
Just visiting

Hey everyone ! Hope everyone doing good. I'm a also a new member to this community. 

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi there @aryaksunil , welcome to the PBC! Take a moment and introduce yourself here, we would like to learn a little more about you and what your goals are on Pinterest. Let us know where we can help out!

0 Kudos
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

@aryaksunil @Welcome to the PBC! 

0 Kudos
elizabethashleykelsey
Loves to help

@Farmingandgardening I really hope you're right! I think the program is fantastic and I really want to put most of my focus on creating on-site content here. However, I just had a strange glitch or something happen in the Earn hub where after I updated the app, a campaign I had had all my pins approved for disappeared from the Done section, where it was prior to me updating the app. Not sure what to do! It was the 1 pin a week challenge for March. 

1 Kudo