Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Attend the Pinterest Creator Community kickoff today? Connect with other creators in our community!!

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

Trends 63.png

Hey Creators! Gabby here from the Creator Community Kickoff this afternoon. 👋

We hope you enjoyed the event!! If you have a moment, please fill out our survey so we can make sure your thoughts and ideas are incorporated into future community events. Your feedback matters, especially as this program continues to grow and evolve over time. 

For those who attended, we’d love for y’all to share what your favorite part was about the event. Feel free to use this thread to connect with other creators and swap your Pinterest handles! After all, that’s what community is alllll about. 💜

P.S. Interested in starting your Creator journey? Sign up now to join our program and be a part of the Pinterest Creator Community. 

Cheers,

The Creator Community team

33 Kudos
96 Replies
suenitomedia

Hello all,

I’m Thea Touchton, the producer and marketer of Sueñito Media. 

https://pin.it/6X679m2

We use Pinterest to build inspiration boards for our features, tv shows, and short films. You can find out more about us on our website suenitomedia.com and follow us on Instagram.com/suenitomedia. We’re always looking for more crew and talent so if you have any interest of creating more video content feel free to email us at director@suenitomedia.com 

What I loved about the event was getting to know what people are passionate about creating and the fact that Pinterest is building such a lovely community of resources! 

Can’t wait to collaborate more with y’all.

0 Kudos
kbspov

hi there! I'm KB and I'm a Style & Beauty Reporter from Chicago Heights, IL. When I'm not testing and reviewing products for work, I'm pinning about them! You can find me at https://www.pinterest.com/kbspov/ for all things beauty, life & style. Can't wait to connect with you💓

0 Kudos
wanderingswithsarah

Hi everyone! I'm an outdoor adventure creator here on Pinterest! I love sharing about road trips, itineraries, hiking, and budget travel tips. I'd love to connect with more people here in the community! Here's the link to my profile: https://www.pinterest.com/wanderingswithsarah/

I'm also active on Instagram and Tiktok with the handle @wanderingswithsarah.

As an aspiring adventure blogger, I love sharing more details about my adventures on my blog https://www.wanderingswithsarah.com

Looking forward to making more connections here!

1 Kudo
curlywavypatty
Just visiting

Hi Nae, nice to meet you! I'm also a hair creator from Los Angeles!

good luck with your journey! 🤗

0 Kudos
Poshbutterflyy

Hi everyone I'm Posh The Naptural hair culturist, My favorite pins are natural hair content including braid and loc styles and tips, Places to visits, foods to try, and views in Florida.

0 Kudos
taylorrednose
Just visiting

Hey guys! I'm Taylor! I like to pin about almost everything, but my specialties lie within the DIY, Interior Design and Hosting realm. For as long as I can remember I've wanted to build a community of positive like-minded women where we could share our experiences with each other and cheer each other on. I like to call them my #TRUcrew on my blog. I'd love to hear from you! @taylorrednose & www.taylormadeandco.com/blog

1 Kudo
curlywavypatty
Just visiting

Hi Nae, nice to meet you! I'm also a hair creator from Los Angeles! Good luck with your journey 🤗

0 Kudos
itsmallorycaprice
Just visiting

Hey hey y'all!👋🏽 My name is Mallory and I'm a lifestyle creator & brand coach. I help creators and business owners create lifestyle branding, build content strategies, and identify their target audience so they can use their influence to make an impact. Loved being in the Creator Community Kickoff today.♥️ & would love to connect! 

Pinterest
YouTube
The Gram

1 Kudo
melaniewilking

Hello everyone!!

My name is Melanie Wilking, and I am a dance, fitness, and lifestyle creator. It is so great connecting with you all! I am LA based, so if there are any other LA creators here, I am always interested in collaborations. 🙂

My handle is @melaniewilking 💗

0 Kudos
anaswayblog
Just visiting

Hi everyone! 💕 My name is Ana and I'm a bilingual vegan food blogger! 🧁

I'm so inspired by food and I feel a special connection to cooking because my late grandmother was the best cook I've ever known and she taught me how to cook from the heart! 🥰

Follow me: pinterest.com/anaswayblog/

0 Kudos