Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Anyone know why some Pins have Emojis & others don't?

foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

When looking at pins on various Pinterest boards you'll occasionally notice that some pins on the board have little emojis under the picture with a numerical count, see finger pointing on screenshot #1. When you click on "said pin" there's a Heart near the top where you can choose an emoji, see see finger pointing on screenshot #2.

So, my question is... why do certain pins have this option & others don't? Not a single one of my pins have this option on them.   @PinterestGabby 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mortswanson

These are video reactions (emojis) that provide you with an opportunity to give feedback to a person. They are only available for organic video pins.

Help article

Cheerio!

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
5 Replies
mortswanson

These are video reactions (emojis) that provide you with an opportunity to give feedback to a person. They are only available for organic video pins.

Help article

Cheerio!

3 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Ahhh that explains that, thanks so much @mortswanson!

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

I wish that Pinterest would expand that to include all pins, whether they're videos or not. Any chance of that happening? @PinterestGabby 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey all! Right now, reactions are only available on native formats (video + story Pins). Our team is always exploring new ways for Pinners to engage with content from creators and we've made a note of this feedback for our product teams. Cheers!

0 Kudos