Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Analytics showing zero impressions

cozyadk
Posts regularly

Hello all!

The past few days have been weird for my account. An idea pin I posted showed impressions freezing at 644, then 2 days later it updated to a few thousand. Now I have 2 pins that have been posted and are showing no impressions whatsoever, even after having a friend check out the pins from their account. My daily impressions are typically 10k-20k, but my analytics are showing hours of 0-10 impressions total across all my pins.

Is this something I should be concerned about or just a fluke in the system? I just don't want to continue posting original pins if they are being blocked. 

Thanks

Shawn

4 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @cozyadk, welcome to the PBC! You're definitely aren't alone, it seems the same is happening to me and others. I've seen this several times in the past and it always worked itself out, probably just a glitch. I would encourage you to continue posting! (btw..I really enjoyed your Easiest Houseplants for Beginners)

View solution in original post

7 Kudos
16 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @cozyadk, welcome to the PBC! You're definitely aren't alone, it seems the same is happening to me and others. I've seen this several times in the past and it always worked itself out, probably just a glitch. I would encourage you to continue posting! (btw..I really enjoyed your Easiest Houseplants for Beginners)

7 Kudos
cozyadk
Posts regularly

Great @michaelbliss thank you so much for the response! I definitely will keep posting then!

3 Kudos
Farmingandgardening
Posts regularly

nope, same here, i see the likes and comments tho so i know its hitting lol 😆 

4 Kudos
staceymeacham1
Just visiting

@cozyadk I have noticed the same thing in the last few days which is super disheartening as I have just started to give this account my attention and was excited to start to build it up since ignoring it for so long. Glad to hear I am not alone and that it usually works out. Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 9.28.10 AM.png

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@staceymeacham1 @Farmingandgardening @cozyadk  Personally, I've been seeing more engagements than pin clicks the last couple of days which tells me it's a bug somewhere. Like I mentioned earlier, I've seen this happen several times over the last 9 years I've been creating content and eventually, things always worked itself out. It's disheartening, but my experience will say it will rebound.

I want to encourage all of you to continue creating content, stay focused. I've spent some time on your profiles and I can say each of you have impressive content, reaching a wide audience. You work hard, taking pride in what you do, and it shows through. Please take a moment and read over this article, I'm sure it will help you.

Feel free to come back here and update us on the progress you are having!

4 Kudos
anna_h
Just visiting

Thank you so much, @michaelbliss , this really helps!   

I came here to ask about this very issue (like @staceymeacham1 I'm starting to pin again after a long time away) and your answer is reassuring.  I'll keep on pinning!

Anna

3 Kudos
christypawpersians
Just visiting

Same thing happened to me at the same time yesterday, went from 6-8k a day to like 3, still like that😩

1 Kudo
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I'm seeing similar issues and slow analytics in more than one accounts. I've seen this happening a few times when Pinterest was working on new programs or updates. Usually they self correct after a while. I love what @michaelbliss  shared (fantastic article by the way!) and I second to continue creating content even if you are not seeing immediate stats.

Keep showing up!

4 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer
1 Kudo