Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Account is Deactivated! URGENT!!

lyonsstudioedesign
Just visiting

Hi,

I have been using pinterest (@havewantneed) to help store images for my business since in launched and have never had an issue. Today in the midst of working on multiple important presentations my account was deactivated. Neither myself or my employees can do any work at the moment because of this. I will certainly lose revenue and perhaps clients if I don't meet these deadlines.

I had relied on pinterest for all these years and trusted that my valuable images were safe but now I have lost complete trust in the way this platform works. If there was an issue I would be glad to resolve it but I can assure you our images were never in violation of any community guidelines.

I implore someone to please respond to me as I have made several attempts to contact the company and have not received even a canned email response.

@PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice

Please help!!! It is urgent, I would not be going about it like this if it weren't.

Thank. you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @lyonsstudioedesign, welcome to the PBC! I checked your profile and it is active:

https://www.pinterest.com/havewantneed/_saved/

Are you still having issues?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @lyonsstudioedesign, welcome to the PBC! I checked your profile and it is active:

https://www.pinterest.com/havewantneed/_saved/

Are you still having issues?

0 Kudos
lyonsstudioedesign
Just visiting

@michaelbliss 

Fist off, thank you for your assistance. It is much appreciated.

I am not sure why my account was deactivated today. I never got an email from customer support it just stopped working all of a sudden. I have been using your platform since Pinterest was a few months old. At that time you needed to be invited! 

Now today I found myself doubting this platform I had used for nearly a decade for my business because I simply cannot have this happen, all work halted for me and my 2 employees today.

I very much appreciate the quick resolve however, I would like to know how this happened to us and how we can avoid this in the future? 

Thank you again to whoever helped us today.

@PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice

1 Kudo
acaketoremember
Loves to help

The same thing happened to me today, did you ever get any answer about what the reason was? My account is still deactivated at this point, but it was working fine this morning. I haven't done anything that would go against any rules, so there's no reason for this. 

0 Kudos