Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

A little about me

suzyqiIOveu
Just visiting

I grew up with the music, poetry and art of Bob Dylan. Bob's songs have healed my soul 

I was born and raised in Ithaca, New York and now live in Virginia. I have a passion for photography, video editing and learning new ways to express myself through art.

1 Kudo
3 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@suzyqiIOveu 

Hi Welcome to the PBC!

I have been through Ithaca but I haven't officially stopped there.

What brings you to Pinterest and to the PBC?

Have you started creating content on Pinterest?

Lisa

2 Kudos
suzyqiIOveu
Just visiting

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your kind message! If you find that you're near Ithaca again you should definitely explore! Ithaca is very dear to my heart, I grew up there and moved to another state in 2007! Time flies! I have joined Pinterest PBC to advertise. I have a YouTube channel and my goal is to support our younger generation with music that matters. I will give you a follow for sure!

Have an awesome day!

Suzy 🎵 💜

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@suzyqiIOveu 

Hi Suzy

Sounds like a plan!

Thank you in advance for the follow and I will give you a follow back.

I hope you will make some Idea Pins so you can share what your doing - sounds great!

Consider checking out Pinterest Advertising - I can say from personal experience that you definitely get your money's worth and it won't break the bank. I have been using Pinterest Ads on and off since 2014 (they changed  a lot) but the changes have had amazing results and it really does drive traffic can't say enough good things.

I hope you will keep coming back to the PBC.

Lisa

1 Kudo