Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

2022 Pinterest Creator Fund Announcement 📣

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

digital_medium-GettyImages-1192230208.jpg

Attention Creators! We are so excited to announce that the Creator Fund is back this year with more opportunities for you to grow, connect, and succeed on Pinterest. 

Creator Fund participants will get access to Pinterest training and deep industry insights from experts in the field. And it keeps getting better, this next fashion & beauty cohort is being sponsored by L’Oreal USA!

To learn all about the Creator Fund including requirements and application process head over to our new business site blog post. Click below to get started!

>> Exciting expansions to the Pinterest Creator Fund  <<

Applications are now open from March 28, 2022 through April 11, 2022 @9pm PST.

17 Kudos
26 Replies
Heirofglee
Just visiting

Thank you for the clarification. I definitely signed up and glad I did correctly. 

1 Kudo
FlyFierceFab
Posts regularly

Thank you for sharing this. I had been looking for clarification surrounding the monetization aspect, as I typically include affiliate links in my content was not sure if this made people ineligible to apply

1 Kudo
essentiallyebonee
Posts regularly

Thank you for all of the info! I went ahead and applied. 😁 

0 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJazmin Thank you so much for the clarification! That helps a whole bunch 🙂 

-Tabby

0 Kudos
mamalatinatips
Posts regularly

Thank you for your response @PinterestJazmin 

0 Kudos
essentiallyebonee
Posts regularly

Hi @PinterestJazmin 
I was just wondering if there was an estimated time frame of when applicants for the fund could expect to be notified if they’ve been selected? I checked the site and newsletter but didn’t see anything. Thank you! 

4 Kudos
ikeaalexis
Just visiting

I was wondering the same thing. The application said we’d hear back within two weeks, but I haven’t seen any updates. 

5 Kudos
KillaGalore
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestJazmin , when should we expect an update for our applications? It’s been over two weeks and I didn’t get any confirmation from Pinterest after applying. Just a little worried, Thank you! ❤️

3 Kudos
ikeaalexis
Just visiting

@PinterestJazmin Hello! I was wondering if we are going to receive updates regarding the Creator Fund? The applications closed over a month ago, so I want to make sure I’m not missing any information. 

1 Kudo
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! thanks for following up on your applications. Due to the large amount of applicants, the review process took a bit longer but communications will be sent out soon! 😊 @ikeaalexis @KillaGalore @essentiallyebonee 

5 Kudos