Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

2022 Pinterest Creator Fund Announcement 📣

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

digital_medium-GettyImages-1192230208.jpg

Attention Creators! We are so excited to announce that the Creator Fund is back this year with more opportunities for you to grow, connect, and succeed on Pinterest. 

Creator Fund participants will get access to Pinterest training and deep industry insights from experts in the field. And it keeps getting better, this next fashion & beauty cohort is being sponsored by L’Oreal USA!

To learn all about the Creator Fund including requirements and application process head over to our new business site blog post. Click below to get started!

>> Exciting expansions to the Pinterest Creator Fund  <<

Applications are now open from March 28, 2022 through April 11, 2022 @9pm PST.

17 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone, we’re excited to see that so many of you are interested in the Creator Fund! Wanted to take a moment to address some of your questions. The Creator Fund program is separate from Creator Rewards/Creator Hub. The Creator Fund is specifically designed to support rising stars from underrepresented communities. 

The Creator Fund Program’s mission is to reduce the barrier to success on Pinterest for those creators from historically marginalized communities who’ve been disproportionately underrepresented on the platform. Our goal is to foster creator talent through financial and educational support. In order to be a part of the Creator Fund you must apply through our online form.

For those asking about the monetization eligibility requirements, if you do not normally monetize content or have not had the ability to do so on a consistent basis, we encourage you to apply! Hope this helps. ðŸ˜Š

@simplepinmedia @Heirofglee @essentiallyebonee @mamalatinatips @bymelissxo 

View solution in original post

9 Kudos
26 Replies
elizabethashleykelsey
Loves to help

This sounds so awesome!!! In the future, will there be Creator Funds like this for Pinterest creators that have over 10K followers, or will they be specifically for creators under 10K? 

6 Kudos
bymelissxo

Amazing! Is this separate or different from the Creator Hub? Wondering if it’s the same thing or something new. 

3 Kudos
discocurls
Just visiting

I'd like to know if I just started the Pinterest Creator Hub and will receive Creator Rewards, do I qualify? 

0 Kudos
mamalatinatips
Posts regularly

This is awesome! So great for fashion and beauty content creators!! Is there a possibility to open something similar for Food creators? 😃

0 Kudos
essentiallyebonee
Posts regularly

This is awesome! So excited! The application asks us to confirm that we haven't monetized our content yet. Can you please confirm if that's referring to actually getting paid by platforms directly or if it's referring to affiliate codes/links? I assume it's a reference to getting paid on/by platforms but I wanted to confirm. Thank you!!

3 Kudos
Heirofglee
Just visiting

This is also my question (above me)but for like collabs with other companies since this is sponsored by a makeup company . I answered no 

1 Kudo
thepicnicdrop

We don't fall under fashion/beauty but can incorporate it to our picnics. Such as fashion/beauty looks to have for events/picnics. Can we still apply? 🙂 @thepicnicdrop 

0 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJazmin  We have several clients/members wondering if this is separate from this.

Is there a general rollout of the Creator Rewards program with the Creator Hub -> Earn tab? 

And this above is a more specific expansion? 

We're all confused. Thanks! 

-Tabby

2 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone, we’re excited to see that so many of you are interested in the Creator Fund! Wanted to take a moment to address some of your questions. The Creator Fund program is separate from Creator Rewards/Creator Hub. The Creator Fund is specifically designed to support rising stars from underrepresented communities. 

The Creator Fund Program’s mission is to reduce the barrier to success on Pinterest for those creators from historically marginalized communities who’ve been disproportionately underrepresented on the platform. Our goal is to foster creator talent through financial and educational support. In order to be a part of the Creator Fund you must apply through our online form.

For those asking about the monetization eligibility requirements, if you do not normally monetize content or have not had the ability to do so on a consistent basis, we encourage you to apply! Hope this helps. ðŸ˜Š

@simplepinmedia @Heirofglee @essentiallyebonee @mamalatinatips @bymelissxo 

9 Kudos