Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

0 Impressions

jaysabs4
Just visiting

Hi All! 

I am new hear and very excited to be getting started. I was wondering if anyone had any advice. It seems none of my new pins and some of my idea pins are getting any impressions. I am doing my research on the Pinterest trends page for key words research and to see what is popular that is tailored to my content, Although it doesn't seem to be driving any traffic to my page. Not sure if anyone has any experience with this in the past or any recommendations on my next steps from here.

Thanks so much for your help!

2 Kudos
3 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @jaysabs4, welcome to the PBC! I've seen this happen several times over the last 9 years I've been creating content and I'm pretty sure it's a bug somewhere and it will work itself out. You may want to read over this thread, I hope this helps you.

1 Kudo
jaysabs4
Just visiting

Hey @michaelbliss ! 

I actually just came across your reply to someone elses post! Thanks so much for reply and thanks for keeping us all encouraged! 

1 Kudo
keiramc04
Just visiting

I've found that uploading several pins daily is a good way to start getting more impressions. With my account I stuck with creating several pins a day, and for the first two months or so I didn't see many improvements in saves but eventually the pins seemed to take off. So patience and perseverance are key

0 Kudos