Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Do you create batch content on Pinterest?

everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help
Labels (4)

Q&A Time 💁🏻‍

If you’re in the creator world, you’ve heard the term “batching content.” Some say it’s the secret to their success. 

•Is batching content part of your strategy?•

I’m typically not a batch content creator because my creative juices flow better when I’m living in the moment. However, this isn’t always convenient…

👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Tell us in the comments why [or why not] you prefer this method of creating!?   

I can’t wait to hear your answers! Who knows,  maybe I’ll be inspired to change my strategy 😀

17 Kudos
36 Replies
callmeaysiab
Just visiting

Yes batch creating is what keeps me sane lol! Once I've written down content ideas, I flesh out the ideas even more and see what can all be down on the same day. I break down every single thing that needs to be done for a piece of content and have an estimate of how long each piece of content will take. 

2 Kudos
MillsDigitalMedia_Macy
Just visiting

Once my creative juices begin to flow then I will "unintentionally " do this.

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@MillsDigitalMedia_Macy 

Hi Macy - Love your comment ❤️

Lisa

2 Kudos
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

I’m so glad you brought this up! Too much batching can definitely feel impersonal. 

0 Kudos
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

Phone too full is all too familiar to me 😂😂😂😂 LOL! Thx for your response!

0 Kudos
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

I have absolutely LOVED reading your responses! 
I think your answers confirm one thing for certain, we all create differently and there is no right or wrong way to do it. 

Another takeaway is this: Batch creation takes planning and time. While some of us feel that   batching can cause our creativity to be somewhat forced, when done in conjunction with “in the moment creating”…batching is definitely the best way to ensure consistent posting. 

Happy Batching New Year Y’all! 😋

1 Kudo
lizzyadefila
Just visiting

Hi Laura! I totally utilize the concept of batch content because I feel like once a certain idea pin or pin does extremely well, your account begins to receive traction and many account visits. Once you post similar content to a pin that does relatively well, many of the same people who visit your account will save those pins as well. It’s also really great for tracking which topics are trending on pinterest! 💝

1 Kudo