Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Why the "Just Visiting" reference?

foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

I've notice that so many of us that come here all the time & contribute often... have the "Just Visiting" reference attached to our posts. Why is that? It seem to me that it should say something different. @PinterestJanice @PinterestGabby @Anonymous 

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hey @foodiehomechef , I noticed we may have tuned the rank system a little high as well. I'm going to take a closer look at this and see how we can make the curve a little smoother so that those of you who are participating frequently rank up to the next level just a touch quicker. Thanks for calling this out, always appreciate the questions. 👍

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
5 Replies
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hey @foodiehomechef , I noticed we may have tuned the rank system a little high as well. I'm going to take a closer look at this and see how we can make the curve a little smoother so that those of you who are participating frequently rank up to the next level just a touch quicker. Thanks for calling this out, always appreciate the questions. 👍

2 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

That would be great @PinterestJanice, I appreciate you taking another look & hopefully we'll all see a different rank soon 🙂

1 Kudo
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @foodiehomechef ! I wanted to close the loop on this one with you. I made a minor adjustment today to lower the curve a tiny bit to recognize active and engaged members and rank them up a touch quicker. Fun fact - there are still several more ranks to be discovered. Can't wait to see who unlocks them first. 😄 Do you feel like this rank represents you better? 🙂

2 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

That's great @PinterestJanice, thanks for the new "Posts regularly" reference, I appreciate the change and yes... it's much better that Just visiting. Now you've got me curious as to the new ranks still available 😉

2 Kudos
POLinaFedorisheva
0 Kudos