Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Why I love Pinterest above all other Social Media platforms!

foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby@PinterestJanice   Have you ever read the Pinterest Community Guidelines? If not... you really should & read it from beginning to end: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/community-guidelines

It's a cryin' shame that all social media platforms don't conform to these excellent standards & I give 10 stars to Pinterest for enforcing these rules & norms. I think our world, both online & offline, would be a better place if platforms like Facebook, Twitter & all the rest would have guidelines like these!

Anyone else want to chime in here as to why you love Pinterest?

I'll also add one more thing... I love Pinterest because I get about 90% of the traffic to my blog/website from Pinterest & therefore, although Pinterest has it's "issues" from time to time, there's nothing else like it on the web!

@therealsouthamerica @AmericanoCrystals

3 Kudos
8 Replies
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@foodiehomechef Thanks for tagging Simone!

We love Pinterest because it is a visual search engine so we can show how our products are unique and sparkling. Unlike any other social platforms our pins stays there forever, they don't lost on the crowded feeds.
Mainly Pinterest is the only platform that allows us to be united and come together as a community!

-Sophia-

Visit our Pinterest profile: https://www.pinterest.com/AmericanoCrystals/

3 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@AmericanoCrystalsOh... I couldn't agree with you MORE Sophia! Especially what you said about being united & coming together as a community!

2 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@foodiehomechef @AmericanoCrystals Hi there - I have always liked Pinterest for a lot of reasons but more specifically because it is not a follower based app and it doesn't define you as a better person or make you competitive with others based solely on your followers. I also really love Pinterest aesthetics its clean and easy. I definitely agree with Pinterest being a community. Lisa.

3 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

❤️❤️❤️

2 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@therealsouthamerica    Good point about it not being competitive, I agree wholeheartedly!

1 Kudo
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@therealsouthamerica  totally agree with you, Lisa! 

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@AmericanoCrystals    I just added you as a friend here at PBC Sophia 😊

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@theburntsunsetnovel also started a similar topic on this awhile back I wanted to share here, too. 🙂 

3 Kudos