Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Welcome my friend LaRena!

foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

In the past few days a dear friend of mine signed up here & I hope you all will join me in welcoming her to the community. Her handle is @larenacorner & I want to give her a warm welcome! She's especially looking for a resource to explain Pinterest to her... like Pinterest for dummies and so I suggested she come over here for help.

She has a great recipe website that focuses on gluten-free and refined sugar free recipes http://larenascorner.com/

@PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice @therealsouthamerica @AmericanoCrystals 

2 Kudos
7 Replies
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Welcome, @larenacorner
There are many helpful people here! Great place to be 🙂 

3 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi there 👋 @larenacorner welcome to the PBC Family - @simplepinmedia your absolutely right lots of helpful people with great advice. Glad your here! Lisa😁

2 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Hi there!

@larenacorner  Welcome to the community!

3 Kudos
larenacorner
Just visiting

I'm still learning how to navigate. Thank you for the welcome!

3 Kudos
larenacorner
Just visiting

Thanks so much! Still learning how to get around here. LOL. I consider myself to be computer illiterate. It is going to take me a while to get used to this group. 

2 Kudos
larenacorner
Just visiting

Simplepinmedia, thank you!

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @larenacorner!! We're so excited to have you here! Give @PinterestJanice or I a holler if you need anything. 💕Be sure to check out our Getting started section on how to use the community, and introduce yourself to everyone else in the community in this thread. Look forward to seeing you around. 

1 Kudo