cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viral Pin

Highlighted
Just visiting
Labels (1)

How in your opinion does a pin go viral? Has anyone of you had a viral pin and what was it about? How many impressions, repins, and saves did it receive?

Claire Falzon
2 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Loves to help

Hi Claire, I've always wondered what the threshold is for a pin to be considered "viral". I have a few pins that have done very, very well... but I'm not sure if I would call them viral. Hope someone can chime in on this! @PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice @realsouthamerica 

Please visit my Pinterest page: Foodie Home Chef Thanks, Simone
Currently pinning to: Salad Recipes & BBQ Recipes
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Loves to help

Hi again Claire, thanks so much for following me on Pinterest... I've returned the favor!   🙂   Oh & welcome to this great community, hope to see you around a lot!

Please visit my Pinterest page: Foodie Home Chef Thanks, Simone
Currently pinning to: Salad Recipes & BBQ Recipes
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi Claire, How? Hitting a trend at the right time. Seven years ago we had a pin go viral in my definition. Tracking data was not what it is today so I had to dive a bit deeper, but a . That is a lesson that stuck! David

I had a much more detailed story here but getting errors about invalid HTML, which I have none. So leaving the truncated version. I may leave this forum for this reason. 

Idea Chic
sweet. classic, chic cards and gifts
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @ideachicretail we had some folks reporting the same issue on this thread that we've been keeping track of. We made some changes that may have addressed the issue but sounds like you're still getting the HTML red banner? 

0 Kudos