Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Vimeo or Pinterest Addin๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby @vimeo 

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹

I have a question okay a request really....Can Vimeo add Background Effects to Videos that are created using the Chrome extension for Vimeo that records Screen | Cam | Voice or maybe even a set of tools to be used when the video is created? - I use this extension a lot love itโค๏ธ This is also a question|request for Pinterest in the Story Pin Tools when adding backgrounds instead of just colors?

At the last Story Pin meeting there were a number of comments about a particular user who used "the blur" effect as a background of each of her videos in her Story Pin and I agree with the other pinners that the effect was great. I have looked high and low (App Store for iPhone Desktop|Mobile - GooglePlay for Samsung) and there are apps but honestly they are bad. I am preparing my next Story Pin and creating video and I was trying to find this effect ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿปit was a major time grab. I do a lot of Fitness video at the gym and on mobile it would be nice to just be able to add the blur effect when I am ready to post.

P.S. @PinterestGabby Is there any possibility for those who create this virtual space to include a skateboarding icon - technically it is a sport ๐Ÿ˜‰โœŒ๏ธ- Skateboard Icon

If you can't no worries .... never hurts to ask. 

Lisa๐Ÿ˜

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisaโค๏ธ
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Dayโค๏ธ
0 Kudos
2 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@realsouthamerica here ya go! ๐Ÿ›น๐Ÿ›น๐Ÿ›น @vimeo any thoughts on this? ๐Ÿค”

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby You Rock Gabby! LOL

Maybe.....Pinterest and Vimeo will both add the Blur Effect or other backgrounds?

I have subscribed and bookmarked this thread.

Lisa๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค™๐Ÿ›น

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisaโค๏ธ
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Dayโค๏ธ
0 Kudos