Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Unable to find client pins

I have been working with a client for a few months and have noticed the dismal drop in statistics since the mid year glitch. Ready to quit and save these poor clients money so they can invest it on a platform that doesn't come up with "excuses" for train wreck analytics. 
But my issue is, that I have searched for a clients pins for a certain product through my own personal account and another Pinterest account but regardless of the specific keywords I am using from the title and description, the pins in question don't come up in the feed. These are product pins and have been posted weeks/months ago with several different titles and descriptions. Most of which I have tried. Is this normal?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ideachicretail
Loves to help

I may not be able to help directly. But I may be able to report back with our experience as I recently hired someone to run our Pinterest (added as employee) and having many issues. I might take her off Pinterest for now. Thing is Pinterest is our top source of traffic converting to sales. Our issue is she can´t manage the account other than collaboration from her account even thought she has full permissions? That´s weird right? I´m training her on analytics on Pinterest and elsewhere and seeing what you are talking about as I dive in. Maybe they are going through ¨issues¨? I will report back. Can you shine light on why adding an employee to our account can´t run with it? Is this a glitch too? Thanks!

0 Kudos