Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

#TuesdayTips ๐Ÿ“Œ Story Pin Edition!

Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

ezgif-2-4111f83e0173.gif

Happy Tuesday! We're back with our second #TuesdayTips installment and this time, we're sharing a couple tips for Story Pin success ๐Ÿ“ˆ

1. Text Overlay 
    • Add text! Play with colors and fonts! Ensure all the information that your audience needs is easily viewable and the copy is accessible via mobile. 
  2. Topic Tags
    1. Topic tags help make your Story Pin pop up in more searches on Pinterest so your Pin appears when people are looking for similar ideas. You can add up to 10 tag topics to add to your Story Pin.

In short? Text overlay and topic tags make your Story Pins pop off the screen, and pop up in more searches.โฃ Need some creative inspo? Check out our board and be sure to review our best practices

**Remember, Story Pins are still in beta and only available in the U.S., so not everyone will have access to them. You can request access to Story Pins here

Was this helpful? Do you want to see more #TuesdayTips? What tips would you like us to share next time? We'd love the hear from you in the comments. ๐Ÿค—

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Loves to help

@PinterestGabby seems like Story Pins aren't working anymore. I used to get upwards of 10K impressions and on occasion as high as 18K impressions. Lately, when I put one up I get impressions in the single digits. It doesn't seem worth the effort anymore. Your thoughts? As far as I can tell I am using the best practices, employing the tags and text overlays. Has Pinterest given up on promoting stories?

Chris

0 Kudos