Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tuesday Tips 📌 Reply with Idea Pins

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

Hi Creators, Happy New Year! We hope you had a lovely holiday season. We’re back with our first Tuesday Tips post of 2022 and today, we’re highlighting replies with Idea Pins.

There are more ways than ever to engage with your community on Pinterest. Now, you can respond to all comments, questions, and requests with a tailored Idea Pin reply! Some things are simply better when shown. Try Idea Pin replies to get the conversation started and let us know what you think! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

2 Kudos
4 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I really like this feature!

0 Kudos
healthyambitionsteam
Loves to help

This is great, except the last 2 questions I've gotten from users is "how to I get to the recipe?" 
They are looking for a link. 

Everyone but Pinterest allows creators to add links to Stories....even IG opened it up to everyone, no longer exclusive to 10k followers or more. 

If you enjoy yummy Keto Recipes visit my Pinterest page: Healthy Ambitions Thanks, Cathy
1 Kudo
rebybergonzi

Great feature to engage users even more!

0 Kudos
EntWithBeth
Posts regularly

This is fun! Even if it is "Where's the link" LOL! Which yes I get a lot too, we could answer that question on-camera, to explain how idea pins work. I may not always have time to reshoot a tutorial on something, but somehow I think responding to a question on camera could add a lot of personability and "humanness" to the platform that historically has been so "search-oriented" I have noticed that the more I answer questions on Idea Pins, the more new questions come in now addressing me by name, such as "Hey Beth...." this I think is a really nice shift on the platform that has historically not been so creator-first from a user's perspective. I'm going to try a few! Thanks @PinterestJazmin

Beth Le Manach
0 Kudos