Tuesday Tips 📌 New Idea Pin Templates Now Available on Adobe Spark, Canva, Clipchamp, and Picsart

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 10.19.27 AM.png

Hey Creators! We're back at it with Tuesday Tips 📌 and today, we're sharing that our partners at Adobe Spark, Canva, @clipchamp, and @picsart are making it easier for you to create Idea Pins fast and easy using Idea Pin templates.

Creative Tool Partners are one-stop shops to create beautiful content for Pinterest. Leverage these partners’ online editing and graphic design tools to edit pre-existing Idea Pins templates or build from scratch and push directly to your Pinterest account.

Quick Creation: Our partners have pre-built Pinterest templates designed in accordance with our Creative Best Practices.

Fast Activation: Users can push their final Pin designs from the Creative Tool platform directly to their Pinterest account.

Accessible: All Creative Tools platforms are free to access with premium upgrade options.

Trusted: Pinterest Partner Badge is awarded to partners after thorough vetting of their business, design capabilities, and opportunity for Pinterest.

Check out the templates and videos below to get started!

Canva 

Adobe Spark

Clipchamp

Picsart

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

6 Kudos
6 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Idea Pins Templates https://www.canva.com/templates/?query=pinterest-idea-pins

Anna Bennett
2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thanks for sharing @PinterestJazmin 

Please Follow Me | Like | Love | Share On Pinterest Thanks!!❤️ -- Lisa
If my answer helped resolve your issue be sure to CLICK ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below
1 Kudo
picsart
Just visiting

So excited about this! Comment here if you have any questions about how to use the templates or if you have any special requests for new ones. We're always creating new templates and are open to feedback and new ideas. 

5 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

We love to see it, @picsart! You heard it here first, creators! 😉

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

2 Kudos
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

yay love the canva templates. Is there a thought to have idea pin publication as an option from canva in the future?

Anna @mycancerchic
1 Kudo
4thHouseOnTheRight
Posts regularly

I am soooo geeked about this! The best part is that I can add music in Canva which I can't currently do in the Pinterest app. Awesome!!

Pin With me!

~~N’Ckyola “Nikki” G, 4th House on theRight
“The ache for home lives in all of us. The safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.” ~~ Honorable Soror Maya Angelou, IBW

0 Kudos