cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tuesday Tips 📌 Idea Pins Downloading + Sharing

PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi PBC! We’re back with this week’s Tuesday Tips and today we’re spotlighting Idea Pin Downloading + Sharing. This exciting new feature watermarks downloaded Idea Pins and offers social sharing options directly to Instagram and Facebook stories! You can turn this feature on in your permission settings to allow for even more reach and visibility of your Pinterest content! For more information on our latest Idea Pin feature, visit our Product FAQ page here.

To see a step-by-step tutorial on how to download and share your Idea Pins, see the video down below or check out our Instagram post here!

We can’t wait to see all of your amazing Idea Pin content! Let us know what you think of this brand new feature in the comments below 👇.

10 Kudos
6 Replies
livros_fantasy
Just visiting

OH, NICE!! How do I put an idea pin on an article on my blog like the one in this post?

0 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I was loving the sharing feature - but for some reason with my last app update I lost it! When I share an idea pin, I no longer have the options to download and share. Hoping it's just a glitch and will come back! 

Jana O. | Pinterest Marketing Educator
Creator of the e-course Pinterest with Purpose .... Blogging at JanaOMedia.com
2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@JanaOMediaThis happened a couple of times to me, it seems to work itself out and show up a day or so later. Have you double checked your settings to allow downloads?

0 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey, all! Quick update: when I updated my app yesterday, my download and share buttons were BACK! Woohoooo! I love using this feature. 

Jana O. | Pinterest Marketing Educator
Creator of the e-course Pinterest with Purpose .... Blogging at JanaOMedia.com
1 Kudo
jenniferppriest
Just visiting

Yes yes yes to this feature! For myself LOL ... I'm totally gonna repurpose my Idea Pins to other platforms too 😉

Creator of SMART Pin Pro || I help savvy online entreprenuers grow their business using Pinterest.
0 Kudos
jenniferppriest
Just visiting

I was super excited about this however when I try to download to camera roll, it never shows up. I am on Android so not sure if that matters.

And when I try to share to Facebook is says the file type is not supported and on Instagram it won't even load. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this?

Creator of SMART Pin Pro || I help savvy online entreprenuers grow their business using Pinterest.
0 Kudos