Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tuesday Tips 📌 How to Create Idea Pins

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

Hey Creators! For today's Tuesday Tips, we're spotlighting Later’s "How to Create Idea Pins" video. In this video, our very own Global Creator Marketing Lead shares Pinterest's vision for creators, why you should be using Idea Pins, and how to showcase your creativity on the platform. Watch the video below! 

[video]

You can start scheduling your Pinterest Pins for free with Later: https://lat.gr/Schedule-Pinterest-

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

3 Kudos
1 Reply
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJazmin

Hi 

I just watched the video and I thought Ryan did a great job.

I used to use Later but stopped as their platform really did nothing for me …. I think I was too small for them. Further, I didńt find anything particular unique or helpful with the platform sorry to say but am being honest.

There is a lot of great numbers in the video that are really useful takeaways and definitely interesting.

I hope we can hear more from Ryan sans other companies I would love to hear more about him and his personal trials and errors with Pinterest and would love to hear your story with Pinterest and @PinterestGabby we all think highly of the Pinterest Employees we have met we would love to know more about all of you and how you use Pinterest and your experiences good and bad.

Thanks for sharing.

Lisa

0 Kudos