cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The best Pinterest tips to grow website traffic organically

AmericanoCrystals
Posts regularly

Hey there!
It's been a long time I use Pinterest for my business. On those weird days which we stuck at home, we have a great oppurtunity to grow our online business.So I wanted to share some hacks that I am using for to grow my website traffic. So here are some hacks:
1. Enable Rich pins because they help you get better rankings in Pinterest search results. So you get more likes, repins and traffic to your site.
2. When a lot of people save images from your site to relevant boards, with relevant keywords in the pin description your pins get viral. So make sure your pins are high quality and interesting.
3. Pinterest traffic is highly related to seasons, holidays, public events and trends. This means that you can grow your traffic by following these trends and planning your content ahead of time. You need to post your content a little bit in advance; so you can get a lot more traffic by the peak time.
I hope these will help someone from the Community.
Stay at home and safe !
-Sophia-

7 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
allaboutbabyblog
Posts regularly

I want to add to that: consistency is key 🙂 

do not spam with loads of pins but do pin daily and you will see results 🙂

2 Likes
Highlighted
voxdominus
Posts regularly

Cool and useful ideas 🙂

2 Likes
Highlighted
AmericanoCrystals
Posts regularly
1 Like
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Amazing, Sophia!! Love this. Some other tips...

• Include relevant, useful descriptions that relate to the image. Use 50-250 word descriptions that include keywords and adjectives to help people imagine how they’ll use the Pin. 
  • Make sure your Pins link to a relevant webpage. High-quality landing pages rank better in our search results.
  • Pin Quality is 👑. People see Pins on boards, in their home feed, in category feeds, and in searches. The more engagement a Pin receives, the higher it appears in feeds and search results.
  • To @AmericanoCrystals' point about seasonal content and getting ahead, plan your seasonal content about 30-45 days ahead of the big day so your top-of-mind when people come to discover and get inspired. People use Pinterest to plan, so be sure to factor the timing into your content strategy! 

Be sure to also check out our creative best practicescontent tips and insights page📌

3 Likes
Highlighted
foodiehomechef
Posts regularly

Thanks for the great tips Sophia & Gabby!

3 Likes