Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Subdomain as a url

mindsetmamas
Just visiting

Hello!  I'm currently using Squarespace and Active Campaign for email service but am switching to Kajabi for all in one accessibility.  I have a subdomain through kajabi right now.  Are there any issues with using a subdomain URL in Pinterest? (My claimed website through Pinterest is mindsetmamas.com and subdomain is transform.mindsetmamas.com) @PinterestJanice 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you both for jumping in to help, @michaelbliss and @gabrelapaul!! @mindsetmamas, there are no issues with using a subdomain here. For more info/details, be sure to check out this article from our Help Center. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I've used subdomains many times with no issues. You may want to try a couple of pins first, but my guess you should be fine. Check with your DNS provider and go over the domain mapping to be sure it's redirected properly.

1 Kudo
gabrelapaul

it's totally safe to create the pins of subdomains of your website as i also do this same of my website subdomains and many other posts.

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you both for jumping in to help, @michaelbliss and @gabrelapaul!! @mindsetmamas, there are no issues with using a subdomain here. For more info/details, be sure to check out this article from our Help Center. 

0 Kudos