Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Stats have not updated since Saturday. Anyone else?

Pixietwin1
Posts regularly

Update on 4th day of NO UPDATED STATS- Looks like it just now updated. Should note that of course they’re all wrong and out of four days of notifications of saves -looks like they have included the bare minimum like two or three here maybe 20 there. I even started keeping track and some video pins had accumulated 100s of saves since Saturday but they added a count of 18. Oh well at least it updated.

(Original message)Actually on Wednesday Oct 21, every one of my video pins lost at least half of their views and saves. Concerned about it not updating with all the new notifications I am receiving. I haven’t seen anything posted so once again -am I the only one? I will not be submitting a ticket because I have done that several times already and received no help. But it would be nice to know if anyone else has noticed their stats not updating for days?

2 Kudos
10 Replies
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@Pixietwin1  I hope others will chime in here too... all my stats have been updating as normal. @PinterestGabby @AmericanoCrystals @abetterresume @therealsouthamerica @wildlifeelathome 

2 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@foodiehomechef Hi, thanks for tagging!

@Pixietwin1  Hey, I am sorry for your trouble, yes it happened to me too. Sometimes my pin impressions also get lost. I think it is because of the new updates, Pinterest still have some problems with solving the impression issues.

2 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@AmericanoCrystals  Hey, Sophia, it always gets me somewhat confused as to why some people have trouble with certain things & other don't... a real head scratcher! lol

1 Kudo
Pixietwin1
Posts regularly

Well today video pins  still showing not updated since Saturday (Said not updated in three days yesterday and still today) so we’re hitting the fourth day. I imagine sometime later this afternoon it will either say ‘last updated in four days’ or it will continue saying three days and roll that over. And all my brand new pins with ‘real-time estimates’ have their saves not accumulating correctly either 🙄. That reminds me of another question, is everyone having their counts correct? I can deal with it being off a little bit but being off by 50% is what I’m experiencing.  Example,  for every 10 saves I might get 2-3 saves to add MAYBE! I will add something positive though. Every aspect of my account is majorly messed up but ONE. Followers not adding correctly, saves not adding correctly, view stats slashed in half. But at least the likes seem to be adding up correctly.

0 Kudos
wildlifeelathome
Posts regularly

Wow, reading these comments has me connecting the dots about my own troubles. I do recall my overall stats were seeming to stick as is a little longer than usual, but they've since changed after a few days of that. 

@Pixietwin1 I especially find your last note interesting. Because Ive been having a little trouble with pins too. Sometimes my manual pins won't allow me to see any insights at all, sometimes I can for the first few days before they disappear and I've even seen cases where I see insights for just a repin (not originally my own).. I can't say much about impressions etc dropping, and I too see my pins aren't being saved much, but I believe thats just because I'm not good with my own pins, keywords, etc yet 😞 

And you're right @foodiehomechef - so strange that some of us can have trouble and some are just fine! Though, I still love Pinterest more than most things sooo.. some faulty quirks are okay with me hah. 

1 Kudo
Pixietwin1
Posts regularly

@wildlifeelathome Let me ask you this…Have you ever clicked on one of your video pins, or touched it if you have a touchscreen, and actually seen the save count rollback? This is one of my main problems that continues to happen to me. I uploaded a new pin two days ago and when I touched just now to look at more stats, I lost 5 saves. Of course I’m not actually losing saves but the count is reducing. Sometimes it’s just a few and other times it can be as many as 50. This is so frustrating and I posted about this before. I have not had anyone respond that this is happening to them as well. So I lose views and saves mostly when I simply touch a pin on my touchscreen. But it’s happening across all devices. Help desk always replies robo that insinuates it’s a computer issue on my end but I have windows and iOS and it’s the same for all of them. Been been going on for two months but have not received any type of explanation or solution

0 Kudos
wildlifeelathome
Posts regularly

Ah sorry @Pixietwin1 , I haven't created a video pin specifically so can't address that directly. I tried to research your trouble a bit online, but I'm not finding anything! Very strange this is happening to ya. Wish I could be of more help!

0 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@foodiehomechefYeah, that made me think too. Sometimes it is the bots , sometimes we are also making mistakes without noticing. All I want to learn how bots are wsorking and what are the main mistakes we-creators are doing while pinning.

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@wildlifeelathome   Yeah I'm pretty much a Pinterest junkie too Ash, even with all the quirks & problems/issues!

1 Kudo