Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Similar products tag on images

littleshinepage
Just visiting

Hello,

When someone clicks on my pins it should take them to my website but nowadays most of my popular pins have this tag on the images - " view similar products " so when people click on my image it doesn't take them to my article instead it shows them ads about different products.

Almost all my popular pins have these tags under them which means nobody can click on my image to visit my site instead they get product ad recommendations. Does anyone else have this problem ??

Pin - https://www.pinterest.com/pin/7951736831905682/

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestSusana

Hi @littleshinepage and welcome to the PBC! 

I noticed that our support team was able to help you with this. 👀  Your Pins no longer show the "View similar products" option.

Let me know if you need anything else!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
PinterestSusana

Hi @littleshinepage and welcome to the PBC! 

I noticed that our support team was able to help you with this. 👀  Your Pins no longer show the "View similar products" option.

Let me know if you need anything else!

0 Kudos
littleshinepage
Just visiting

Thank you. Yes, the support team helped me with it.

0 Kudos
heirmarie

hi there, I made a new chat about the opposite of this issue- I dont have the grey tags under my pins or view similar products tag- please read it and help me:)

0 Kudos
PinterestDebora

Hi @heirmarie, please note that this type of tags are available on product pins, and you'll need a catalog for that.

0 Kudos
heirmarie

Hi, how do I make a product pin and a catalog? Thank you 🙏🏾 

0 Kudos
PinterestDebora

Hi @heirmarie, kindly follow the steps on our help centre article. I hope this helps! Merry Christmas!

0 Kudos
heirmarie

Hi there it seems like for that I’ll need my own website?? I’m only a micro influencer so I font own a business yet. Do I need it in order yo create those grey tags under the description of my pins?

0 Kudos
heirmarie

how do I add these grey tags, I have attcahed a picture of what I mean

heirmarie_0-1643394732596.png

0 Kudos