Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Search Block Won't Die

MomFoodie
Just visiting

My pins have been missing from search functionality all summer. This week will be 90 days since I opened my 1st ticket 🙁

It has supposedly been fixed 3x now and have been told I am whitelisted.

Nearly all my pins in last 90 days are fresh pins... yet I get a copy and paste response that blames repins. (Even before this occurred I was well within the guideline.)

My content is not an issue. It does well out of the gate, but as it never gets in search it mostly dies out.

Spammers are having a lovely time stealing my images and getting slots in top row of search (where my pins used to be) pointing to their affiliate links and other garbage. That doesn't make for a good user experience. I'm tired of reporting them.

I am at a loss as to what to do at this point.  File yet another help ticket?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MomFoodie
Just visiting
0 Kudos
MomFoodie
Just visiting

This still continues. Has anyone that actually gotten their search disappearance fixed got any advice?  What topic are you putting your help tickets in under?

I'm desperate... this has gone on all summer. 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MomFoodie, terribly sorry about the delay in response here. I hope you didn't think we were ignoring you! Could you share the ticket # you have with our support team so we can escalate? Thanks and look forward to hearing from you! 

0 Kudos
sarahrenaeclark
Just visiting

Did you get a resolution to this? I'm now experiencing the exact same issue and the support team are dismissing my tickets. Would love to know where this is at!

0 Kudos