Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Research Opportunity for Creators!

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

pexels-startup-stock-photos-212286.jpg

Calling all Creators! I wanted to share an exciting opportunity with you all. Our research team is looking for a small group of creators to participate in a research and ideation session. The session will take place next Thursday October 21st from 8:45-11am PT

There is no prep work required, and we only ask that you bring your honest thoughts, opinions, and feedback! Those who participate in the research session will receive a $200 reimbursement for their time. Please respond via the form, and the team will get back to you if you’re a match.

We appreciate your responses! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @littleshinepage thanks for flagging! The form permissions have been updated and you should be able to access now. 😊

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
littleshinepage
Just visiting

Hello @PinterestJazmin 

When I click on the form it says,

You need permission

This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organization.

Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake.

0 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @littleshinepage thanks for flagging! The form permissions have been updated and you should be able to access now. 😊

View solution in original post

1 Kudo